Full Stack .NET Developer
£35,000 – £40,000 (dependent on experience)
Are you a mid to senior level skilled developer looking for a fresh challenge? Stopford, a market-leader in local government software and booking solutions, are looking to add a talented Full Stack .NET Developer to our expert development team.
As part of our dynamic team, our ideal candidate will actively work across our wide range of solutions and be challenged with diverse tasks including the future development of our product suite to building bespoke solutions as requested by our clients.
About The Role:
- You will be working in a multi-discipline team to deliver highly functional solutions for clients ranging from local government organisations to SMEs.
- We encourage a collaborative approach within our development team, pair programming. team and product rotation to encourage your role and skills to grow.
- You will have the opportunity to work across both project orientated and new software development tasks.
- You will play an active role in making technical decisions; from how a new feature should work to adapting a solution for a client.
- A salary of £35,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience).
- During your time with us we want to support your personal growth, that’s why we offer product training to help you hit the ground running, and ample opportunities for learning and development through external courses and qualifications.
- We’re based in Chester’s iconic Steam Mill Business Centre, a 10-minute walk away from rail links and the centre of Chester.
- Flexible Working, split your working week between working from home and our vibrant friendly offices.
- Need to refuel during a busy coding period? Our office space houses a free tea and coffee station so you can stay energised!
- You are experienced and comfortable working with the .NET framework/Core, C#/VB.Net.
- You are confident working with Web API/Web Services/WCF, as well as HTML and CSS.
- You are highly motivated, possess strong communication skills, and take an analytical approach to projects and problem solving.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role but we welcome experience from various industries and backgrounds.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Stopford team have been working remotely from home. This will be a temporary measure until regular office working can be resumed safely for all staff.
Expected start date: TBD
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year