We are excited to announce that we will be extending our partnership with the registrars at Liverpool City Council.
Having worked with the authority for over a decade to support residents through their major life events, Stopford systems continue to assist in registering over 8,000 births every year and managing the 4th busiest district for marriages in the North West (ONS, 2019).
The new project will see Stopford introduce a range of new features to their existing Agenda for Registrars solution, adding functionality around certificates, citizenship and ceremony management.
New Registrars Solutions For Liverpool Registrars
Included in the next phase for Liverpool’s version of the market-leading solution for civil registration:
- Hosting for Agenda for Registrars and RAFTS: Joining 70% of clients hosting with Stopford, the Liverpool team will be able to access seamless support and simplified installs for new work and changes.
- Copy Certificates: As well as facilitating online purchase for historic certificates, Stopford’s Copy Certificates module provides full payment to dispatch management. As well as facilitating online purchase for historic certificates, Stopford’s Copy Certificates module provides full payment to dispatch management. Using this all-in-one management tool will enable the Liverpool team to manage all requests centrally within agenda. This will enable customers to place online orders 24/7 and receive progress updates for birth, death, marriage and civil partnership certificate applications.
- Citizenship Online Booking: Enable the booking and reschedule/cancellation by customers for group and private citizenship ceremonies online based on their Home Office reference and full name.
- Azure Active Directory (AD): Secure single sign-on for Liverpool’s team into Agenda for Registrars, enabling faster login and adding an extra layer of security within the council’s cyber infrastructure.
- Postcode integration: Integration of Liverpool’s choice of postcode lookup into their online process(es).
- Ceremony Planner: The Ceremony Planner will provide a digital ceremony dashboard, facilitating the payment of fees, selection of choices and easy submission of choices against their booking.
Liverpool City Council’s Superintendent Registrar, Pat Evans, had this to say about the renewal:
‘We are delighted to renew our contract with Stopford. Their input and assistance will be vital to extending and improving our interaction with customers and achieving our transformation goals’